Optical Wireless for quickly and high-throughput link connectivity
THE PROBLEM: Engineering services firms need to quickly and cost-effectively connect high-speed networks between office buildings or portable office work trailers.
The solution eliminates:
• Duplicate data centers in multiple buildings.
• Time-consuming installations.
• T1 and E1 throughput constraints.
• Costly fiber investments.
• Reliance on fixed-line service providers.
• In-ground fiber requirements.
Additional Benefits include:
• Full speed, bi-directional communication.
• Not reliant on service provider fiber line availability.
• Secure connections cannot be sniffed or detected.
• Installed and operational in a day.
• Immune from interference with existing wireless products.
• Can be mounted on roofs or behind windows.
• No spectrum licenses.
• Works in climates around the world from Siberia to Baghdad.
• Multi-beam redundancy available.
Dr. Ajay Sharma
Associate Professor (ECE)JIMS, Gr.Noida